I can't believe our little girl is a year old already! The time has gone by so quickly. She has grown and changed so much since the day she was born. Scott and I are constantly amazed by her.
Reagan had two birthday parties and they were both so awesome! She is so loved. We are so lucky for our wonderful families. Rea was totally overwhelmed by all of the people at the parties but I think she hung in there really well. Amazingly, she did not cry when we all sang to her. And of course, she LOVED her cakes. They were both cow themed which was perfect for her.
Reagan's 1 year old check up went great. She is 21 lbs 2oz, 29 1/4 inches tall, and her head is still enormous. Now its just in the 90%. She is totally healthy and a bit advanced in the verbal area. She says all sorts of words: apple, kitty, dog, duck, more, nonni, snack, and several others. She isn't walking yet...I'm kinda thankful for that.
Happy Birthday, Reagan! I can't believe it's been a year since they were born, Val. She is a cutie pie!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so big! One already! Wow. She looks more like you now!! She is adorable.
ReplyDeleteWow, One already! She is so adorable....and she looks more like you in every picture! I bet she is ready to see Daddy. Love u all.
ReplyDelete