Monday, January 5, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane...






I am a little behind on the blogging...Scott left from Wichita Falls on December 26th. It was so hard to say goodbye to him but we were also very thankful that he didn't have to leave Christmas Eve or Christmas Day like they had first predicted. It was awesome to have him with us for Reagan's first Christmas. Anyhow, Reagan and I took Scott to the airport along with Mom and Chrissy. Some friends also met us there to see Scott off. He has now made it to his destination safely and is happy to be settling in finally. I will keep everyone updated as much as possible.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to spend Christmas together! Hang in there, chica! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say too, that picture of Reagan holding his dogtags is precious!

    ReplyDelete