Reagan had her 9 month check up...a week ago. I'm a little behind. The doctor just loved her and said she is doing great. She has eczema which is a pain but it doesn't seem to bother Reagan too much. Just when I have to put the cream on her face. Rea weighed in at 19lbs 12oz and was 28 inches tall. Doc said she is PERFECT! I love when people tell me my baby girl is perfect. : ) Reagan has a HUGE head! It is 18 inches. She is at the top of the charts. I was a little traumatized by that...(flashbacks of her being born...no wonder it took forever to get her out)! Doc said she will just be very smart. I think she said that just to make me feel better. But she did reassure me that she will grow into her big ol' dome and wont look like humpty dumpty. Thank God! All in all, Reagan is doing great. She has adjusted so quickly to being in a new house. She loves to see her Nonni first thing in the morning. And she loves being so close to the park! We are really enjoying being here at mom's.
I love your blog! I miss y'all!
ReplyDelete