Thursday, October 28, 2010

Lily at 4 & 5 months old

So, I'm a little behind. The girls keep me running, what can I say.

Lily was four months old on September 22nd. At her four month appointment, she was:

Weight: 18lbs 8oz 99%

Height: 24.5 inches 60%

Head: 17.5 inches 100%


Her head is so big, the nurse thought she had measured incorrectly and re-measured just to be sure. Nope, Lily's head is just huge!

Here is a pic of her at 4 months...






Just a few days ago, I took Lily in to weigh her just out of my own curiosity.

Weight: 20lbs 100%

Height: 25inches 50%

I think she is just perfect. She's developing exactly as she should. She laughs, squeals, and babbles. She loves when Reagan goes in to find her in the morning and they just talk and laugh at eachother. She sits pretty well on her own, jumps like crazy in her jumperoo, and is starting to "roll" around.

Here is a picture at 5 months. Notice she is wearing her Giants outfit! That's what she wore to church this last sunday. I don't think all the Texans thought it was very funny. HaHaHa.


No comments:

Post a Comment